Put theory into action, test your communication and group work skills, and develop a deeper understanding of your personal leadership!
- Earn academic units (2 units, Pass/No Pass)
- Build peer and mentor connections
- Boost your resume and professional portfolio with demonstrated leadership
- Develop intrapersonal competence, communication skills, your ability to work with others, your understanding of social justice, and your ability to facilitate group achievement
Duration of SLDP is two-quarters (Winter and Spring), not including the prerequisite of the six Leadership Essentials Workshops (LEWS).
For 2018-19, there will be two cohorts: one meeting on Monday evenings and one on Thursday evenings.
Enrollment for 2018-19 will be from Sept 24th - November 19, 2018.
- Complete and submit the SLDP pre-assessment form (will be available from this page starting Sept. 24)
- Select a cohort
- Mondays 5:10-7:00 pm (both Winter and Spring quarters), or
- Thursdays 6:10-8:00 pm (both Winter and Spring quarters)
- Complete the prerequisite (six workshops)
- CLL Staff will contact you to schedule a meeting to finalize your enrollment, after which you will be provided the CRN.