Put theory into action, test your communication and group work skills, and develop a deeper understanding of your personal leadership!
- Earn academic units (2 units, Pass/No Pass)
- Build peer and mentor connections
- Boost your resume and professional portfolio with demonstrated leadership
- Develop intrapersonal competence, communication skills, your ability to work with others, your understanding of social justice, and your ability to facilitate group achievement
Duration of SLDP is two-quarters (Winter and Spring), not including the prerequisite of the six Leadership Essentials Workshops (LEWS).
There will be two cohorts: one meeting weekly on Mondays and one on Thursdays
Group project work is scheduled independently
- Winter Seminars: January 17th - March 11th, 5:10-7:00 pm
- Spring Seminars: April 4th - May 16th, 5:10-7:00 pm
- Winter Seminars: January 10th - March 14th, 6:10-8:00 pm
- Spring Seminars: April 4th - May 16th, 6:10-8:00 pm
Final Presentations: May 23rd, 4:10-8:00 pm
Certificate Award Ceremony: May 31st, 4:10-6:00 pm
Enrollment for 2018-19 has closed. Check back in the future for information about the 2019-2020 program.
Complete and submit the SLDP Registration Form (available here when registration is open)
- Select a cohort
Complete the prerequisite (six workshops)
- CLL Staff will contact you to schedule a meeting to finalize your enrollment, after which you will be provided the CRN (course registration is optional).