Put theory into action, test your communication and group work skills, and develop a deeper understanding of your personal leadership!
- Earn academic units (2 units, Pass/No Pass)
- Build peer and mentor connections
- Boost your resume and professional portfolio with demonstrated leadership
- Develop intrapersonal competence, communication skills, your ability to work with others, your understanding of social justice, and your ability to facilitate group achievement
Duration of SLDP is two-quarters (Winter and Spring), not including the prerequisite of the six Leadership Essentials Workshops (LEWS).
There will be two cohorts: one meeting weekly on Mondays and one on Thursdays (seminars will be held in the Student Community Center)
Group project work is scheduled independently
- Winter Seminars: January 17th - March 11th, 5:10-7:00 pm
- Spring Seminars: April 4th - May 16th, 5:10-7:00 pm
- Winter Seminars: January 10th - March 14th, 6:10-8:00 pm
- Spring Seminars: April 4th - May 16th, 6:10-8:00 pm
Final Presentations: May 23rd, 4:10-8:00 pm
Certificate Award Ceremony: May 31st, 4:10-6:00 pm
Enrollment for 2018-19 is now open! Enrollment will be from Sept 24th - November 19, 2018.
Complete and submit the SLDP Registration Form
SLDP Registration Form
- Select a cohort
- Mondays 5:10-7:00 pm (both Winter and Spring quarters), or
- Thursdays 6:10-8:00 pm (both Winter and Spring quarters)
Complete the prerequisite (six workshops)
- CLL Staff will contact you to schedule a meeting to finalize your enrollment, after which you will be provided the CRN (course registration is optional).