Registration is OPEN for the ninth annual Aggies Leading the Way Undergraduate Leadership Conference, to be held on January 29, 2022!
The deadline to register for the conference is January 14.
Conference Date : Saturday, January 29, 9:30am-5:00pm*
Also plan to join us for an optional special kick-off event, "Winter Wellness Wonderland," on Friday, Jan. 28, 5:00-8:00pm (for conference registrants only)
Please make sure you're available to attend the conference before registering. This event is a significant investment with a number of per-student costs; by submitting, you are committing to attend the full day. The form will take approximately 15 minutes and will need to be completed in one sitting - it includes two short-answer questions related to the conference theme and your interest in attending:
- Given your experience over the last year and our recent return to in-person campus life, what helps you reset your way of thinking as a leader, reconnect with others, and/or reignite your passion to move forward on your leadership journey?
- What do you hope to gain from attending this conference?
This annual full-day event is free for all undergraduate students and open to students in all majors. With workshops, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities, the event brings together students interested in leadership and who aim to make a difference in their academic and social communities.
2022 ALW! Undergraduate Leadership Conference
Saturday, January 29 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
UC Davis Conference Center
Conference Theme: Reset, Reconnect, Reignite
Since March 2020, daily life has been challenging for everyone. So many things have changed us as individuals and how we navigate the world. It’s time to evolve our mindsets and re-envision our path forward, together. This year's conference will feature a series of engaging speakers and interactive sessions that will challenge you to reset your way of thinking as a leader, reconnect with others, and reignite your passion to move forward on your leadership journey.
- Participate in interactive and informative sessions
- Build your leadership and professionalism
- Build community with other students, staff, and speakers
- Special perks include free food throughout the day, a conference t-shirt and notebook, and raffle prizes
And also join us for
Winter Wellness Wonderland! Chillin' & Waffles
Friday, January 28, 5:00-8:00 pm
UC Davis Conference Center
- Socialize with other students
- Rest, relax, and have FUN!
- Enjoy MORE FOOD and raffle prizes
- *for conference registrants only*
Check back periodically to learn more about our keynote speaker, workshop offerings, and more (details are subject to change). In the meantime, check out our conference theme and call for session proposals below. We also encourage you to visit the links to the right to learn about past ALW! conferences.