Thinking Critically About Leadership
Reframe your understanding of ‘leader’ and ‘leadership’
When you hear the words ‘leader’ and ‘leadership’, what do you think of? In this workshop, challenge assumptions and dominant beliefs of what it means to be a leader and explore what it takes to lead critically.
- Distinguish between ‘leader’ and ‘leadership’
- Apply critical thinking to dominant beliefs about leadership
- Identify actions you can take to lead critically
This workshop is open to and free for all UCD students - click the link to sign in and participate! The workshop also serves as one of the required prerequisite workshops for the Diversity Leadership Development Program (DLDP) and for the Student Leadership Development Program (SLDP).
Join Zoom meeting - Sign in at
Policies and Best Practices
Out of respect to our facilitators and other participants, our policy is that students must arrive on time and stay for the full workshop.
To get the most out of your time with us we encourage you to:
- Participate with a laptop or tablet
- Prepare to interact using your microphone, webcam, and chat
- Be ready to access external websites and documents
We also understand this may not be possible and encourage you to join us anyway, using whatever you've got!
The CLL strives to make our workshops and programs accessible to the undergraduate community. If you need accommodations, please email us at email@example.com.