Walk the Talk
Establish credibility by aligning your values, words, and actions
When someone trusts you, it means they believe you can be relied upon to respect and uphold what is important to them. Without this credibility, leadership is impossible. In this workshop, learn essential components of acting as an ethical leader and develop a plan for strengthening your personal credibility.
- Learn specific actions an ethical leader models
- Understand what it means to establish credibility as a leader
- Identify ways to align your values, words, and actions
This workshop is open to and free for all UCD students - click the link to sign in and participate! The workshop also serves as one of the required prerequisite workshops for the Diversity Leadership Development Program (DLDP) and for the Student Leadership Development Program (SLDP).
Join Zoom meeting - Sign in at
Policies and Best Practices
Out of respect to our facilitators and other participants, our policy is that students must arrive on time and stay for the full workshop.
To get the most out of your time with us we encourage you to:
- Participate with a laptop or tablet
- Prepare to interact using your microphone, webcam, and chat
- Be ready to access external websites and documents
We also understand this may not be possible and encourage you to join us anyway, using whatever you've got!
The CLL strives to make our workshops and programs accessible to the undergraduate community. If you need accommodations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.