Building Confidence and Belonging
Recognize imposter syndrome and understand belonging
Ever felt like you didn’t belong in a space? Want to learn to become more confident? This workshop will allow you to recognize imposter syndrome and understand what true belonging means. Then you will learn tools to tackle imposter syndrome, build your confidence, and feel a sense of belonging.
- Recognize the difference between true belonging and fitting in
- Understand the components of imposter syndrome
- Learn tools to tackle imposter syndrome, build confidence, and feel a sense of belonging
This workshop is open to and free for all UCD students - click the link to sign in and participate!
Join Zoom meeting - Sign in at
Policies and Best Practices
Out of respect to our facilitators and other participants, our policy is that students must arrive on time and stay for the full workshop.
To get the most out of your time with us we encourage you to:
- Participate with a laptop or tablet
- Prepare to interact using your microphone, webcam, and chat
- Be ready to access external websites and documents
We also understand this may not be possible and encourage you to join us anyway, using whatever you've got!
The CLL strives to make our workshops and programs accessible to the undergraduate community. If you need accommodations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.