What was the Emotionally Intelligent Leadership (EIL) Summit?
The Summit was a 2-day advanced leadership training opportunity for 40 undergraduate students held in both 2012 and 2013. Attending students had the opportunity to:
- Engage in hands-on on leadership learning
- Expand their skill set
- Boost their resumes
- Participate in group activities
- Meet other motivated leaders
- Explore their Emotional Intelligence
- Improve their emotional health and well-being
What is Emotionally Intelligent Leadership?
The EIL model provides a practical roadmap for students to learn more about themselves, how to work more productively with others and improve relationships, and leading in the wider context of the surrounding world.