New for Summer 2021!
The Importance of Self Care
Recognize why self care is important and establish self care strategies
In this workshop you will reflect on your prior relationship with self care and explore new strategies for self care. We will also explore the significance of stress in our lives and how we can work to avoid burnout. You will create a plan for yourself for utilizing self care strategies in your life.
- Recognize why self care is important
- Become familiar with different ways to utilize self care
- Understand the difference between good and bad stress
- Create a plan for oneself to combat hustle culture and create self care strategies for oneself
This workshop is open to and free for all UCD students - click the link to sign in and participate!
Join Zoom meeting - Sign in at
Policies and Best Practices
Out of respect to our facilitators and other participants, our policy is that students must arrive on time and stay for the full workshop.
To get the most out of your time with us we encourage you to:
- Participate with a laptop or tablet
- Prepare to interact using your microphone, webcam, and chat
- Be ready to access external websites and documents
We also understand this may not be possible and encourage you to join us anyway, using whatever you've got!
The CLL strives to make our workshops and programs accessible to the undergraduate community. If you need accommodations, please email us at email@example.com.