- Review our workshop calendar
- Select workshops that interest you or fit your schedule
- Plan on arriving 5 minutes early!
- Plan on staying for the ENTIRE workshop
- Out of respect for our facilitators do not leave early
- No RSVP needed, but seating is limited
The Center for Leadership Learning provides you opportunities to invest in your personal and professional development through a variety of workshops to:
- Build an impressive skill set beyond the classroom and textbooks
- Take new initiatives
- Network amongst peers and colleagues
- Gain valuable insights from professionals within various fields
- Experiment with new ideas
- Learn about leadership styles, and effective communication strategies
- Explore, and assess core leadership values
The CLL strives to make our workshops and programs accessible to the undergraduate community. If you need special accommodations, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.